Improving the Financial Experience of Your Health System
With Kendra Calhoun – SVP of Strategic Marketing, Communications, and PR at Avera Health.
Available as a Podcast
How to Improve The Financial Experience for the Patient
- Avera Health is are creating a contemporary "shopping" experience for consumers that involves creating tools on their website, which will display pricing for its patients.
- They're developing a pricing strategy that optimizes competitor price points and creates a more agile pricing system.
- Which involves surveying the market to give you a better idea of where to be pricing wise.
- Pricing and experience are the most important things when it comes to brand reputation.
How to Build Consistency into Your Patient Experience
- It sounds simple and should be a given, but being thoughtful is step one.
- Pricing has to be consistent; you can't be "off" if you want your consumers to understand how pricing works within your hospital.
- Consumers ultimately make the decision, and that is now beginning to start before they even walk into the door or meet with a specialist.
With Bjorn Gunnerud, Senior Vice President of Strategy, ReviveHealth
If you sink nearly every 3-pointer but can't seem to dunk, what would you prioritize in training? It's easy to focus on our weaknesses, yet there's much to gain from fine-tuning what's already working. Listen to this episode for discussion on finding the right balance.
With Shannon Hooper — Chief Growth Officer, ReviveHealth
After a year of COVID-19, a light glitters at the end of a very long tunnel. What trends are shaping the world on the other side? Moreover, what can we do to regain our footing while in the No Normal?
With Kathy Winn, Vice President, Strategic Marketing, LifePoint Health
Targeted marketing requires a personal touch – but how can you add a personal touch with brands spanning 88 hospitals in 29 states? LifePoint Health Vice President, Strategic Marketing, Kathy Winn, has an idea or two.
Kevan Mabbutt, Chief Consumer Officer, Intermountain Healthcare
Looking to add a little imagination to the healthcare consumer experience? Former Disney Head of Global Insights and current Intermountain Healthcare Chief Consumer Officer, Kevan Mabbutt, has some advice to set you in the right direction.