Join Our Team: Account Executive
Collaboration is our watchword.
POSITION: Account Executive (AE)
EXPERIENCE: 2-3 years
REPORTS TO: Issues/Crisis Department Lead
A successful AE is a self-starter with a base-level skillset in issues and crisis management strategies and tactics, and also possesses a hands-on approach to deliver innovative programming for our clients, particularly in the context of integrated engagements - working closely with Project Management, Content, Creative, and Digital departments.
- Help to grow and maintain client relationships as part of an integrated team by delivering top quality work, working collaboratively with others, and constantly watching for new opportunities.
- Support the development and execution of issues and crisis campaigns.
- Gather information and research; execute on research initiatives and leverage internet-based research resources.
- Provide strategic communications counsel to clients, helping to achieve their business goals.
- Coach and mentor junior team members; collaborate with team members across departments to deliver strategic and creative issues and crisis work for clients.
- Research and monitor issues and crisis management channels on a daily basis for latest trends and case studies.
- Measure and report performance on builds and campaigns; regularly monitor and create ROI and performance reports for issues and crisis work.
- Manage and develop databases for clients, including health plan and employer databses, to ensure information is accurate, updated, and useful.
- Monitor patient support lines, when applicable, to include: checking voicemails, returning and accepting patient calls, and providing guidance according to pre-designed script.
- Billable target of 90%.
- Agency experience required; integrated agency preferred.
- Health care industry knowledge and experience is strongly preferred.
- Must exhibit a demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful issues and crisis programs.
- Knowledge of monitoring and analysis tools, paired with an ability to synthesize data.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Superior organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to remain calm under pressure.