Join Our Team: Account Supervisor - Public Relations
Collaboration is our watchword.
POSITION: Account Supervisor (AS)
DEPARTMENT: Public Relations
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years
REPORTS TO: PR Department Lead
A strong AS possesses well-honed skills in the full range of PR strategies and tactics (including but not limited to press releases, media relations, collateral development, thought leadership, corporate communications, community relations programs) with a strong focus on developing and executing compelling media relations and PR programming for our clients. This professional will be not only a strategic thinker who understands PR's role and impact, yet one who also has demonstrated experience in the development and execution of PR programs, particularly in the context of integrated engagements - working closely with Content, Creative, Digital and Client Experience. For this role in particular, we are looking to bring someone on board who has built and holds strong media relationships with healthcare reporters. This person should have a well trodden path when it comes to media relations and is someone who thrives off knowing/reading the news, engaging with the press and building client stories into headlines.
- Exhibit strong understanding of the PR landscape, and measurement and analytics.
- Comfortable pitching, selling ideas and concepts to others.
- Helps to grow and maintain client relationships as part of an integrated team by delivering top quality work, working collaboratively with others, and constantly watching for new opportunities.
- Provide strategic and tactical counsel to clients that helps achieve clients' business goals.
- Lead/own and execute PR projects; independently accountable; develop, oversee and manage complex PR work.
- Delegate and monitor work of junior team members; regularly coach and give feedback.
- Collaborate with team members in Client Relationship Management and across departments to deliver strategic and creative PR work for clients.
- Monitor, measure and report performance on campaigns; regularly monitor and create ROI and performance reports for PR work.
- Monitor PR channels on a daily basis for latest trends and case studies.
- Billable target of 90%.
- Agency experience required; integrated agency preferred.
- Health care industry knowledge and experience is strongly preferred.
- Must exhibit a demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful PR and media relations programs, and have knowledge of monitoring and analytical tools with an ability to synthesize data
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, verbal, written, and over the phone.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.