Join Our Team: Designer
Collaboration is our watchword.
EXPERIENCE: 6+ years
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
ReviveHealth is seeking a passionate and creative Designer to join our growing Creative Team. A Designer in our Creative department is responsible for breakthrough creative execution across multiple channels and digital platforms. He or she will collaborate with agency teams in order to formulate creative approaches to an array of media, including print, video, and digital. The Designer should be energized by a fast-paced environment, able to work nimbly within a small team, and take direction on multiple projects.
- Serves as a design team member for multiple projects across all practice areas, coordinating with internal and external resources.
- Participate in the creative process for projects from conception to completion.
- Participate in creative development, reviews with the internal creative lead and account teams.
- Supports visual design development throughout the entire creative lifecycle, from initial explorations through final design deliverables all in a timeline and accurate manner.
- Produces deliverables that may include, but are not limited to: Advertising Campaign Concepts (out of home, digital, experiential), Video Storyboards, PowerPoint Presentations, Collateral and Print Ads, Newsletters, Website Mock- ups/comps, Online Ads, Infographics, Social Media, and Email Marketing Templates.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or related degree in graphic design, advertising, digital communications
- A portfolio of work that shows application of design across media and channels
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn internal team confidence quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
- In-depth knowledge and application of Adobe’s creative suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere