Join Our Team: Digital Engagement Manager
Collaboration is our watchword.
POSITION: Digital Engagement Manager
EXPERIENCE: 4-6 years
REPORTS TO: Director of Digital Engagements
The Digital Engagement Manager will support a variety of digital marketing programs for our clients: ranging from website development, search strategy and campaign execution, lead gen programs, and much more. The Digital Engagement Manager will work collaboratively with other members of the digital team, as well as other departments within our integrated model: Insights, Creative, Content, Public Relations, Issues/Crisis, Project Management, and Client Experience.
- Manage execution of digital projects including, but not limited to:
- Digital audits and strategy
- Search strategy, recommendations, and implementation (SEO, SEM, LL, ORM)
- Social media strategy and execution
- Website development, optimization, maintenance
- Lead gen strategy and program implementation
- Digital media asset development
- Work with project management and business development teams to develop proposals for project work including recommendations and execution plan.
- Define and execute research as needed to inform work.
- Liaise, manage, collaborate, and support other internal teams, contractors and vendors.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Agency experience or experience across a variety of categories and products
- Excellent client service and relationship management skills.
- Strong understanding of the digital channel, best practices, trends, and innovations
- Deep knowledge of search marketing, strategy and execution
- Experience working closely with development & creative teams.
- Strong understanding of how the digital channel integrates with and helps drive broader marketing and business success
- Passion to continually absorb, learn, evolve and teach in the fast-changing digital space.
- Highly effective communicator, writer, and presenter.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Health care industry knowledge and experience is preferred but not required