Join Our Team: Media Coordinator
Collaboration is our watchword.
POSITION: Media Coordinator
EXPERIENCE: 0-2 years
REPORTS TO: Media Planning Director
The Media Coordinator assists with the planning and implementation of paid advertising space in print, online, outdoor, broadcast, and social media outlets. They work hand-in-hand with the media planning team, as well as key members of client account teams and project management teams, to ensure critical information is shared and executed correctly. The Media Coordinator is responsible for developing and sending insertion orders, ads, and trafficking instructions for clients based on approved media plans. He or she keeps track of on-going media tasks within in the agency, organize and follow-through on those tasks to ensure successful implementation.
- Place, confirm, and monitor media orders.
- Assist in research for the development of the media plan.
- Develop and send insertion orders based upon approved media plan, and work with media sales staff employed by any and all media types.
- Prepare advertising schedules and ensure ads are sent to media contacts by due date.
- Coordinate with and traffic to all media partners.
- Coordinate with internal teams executing the work to ensure proper fulfillment of media needs.
- Regularly update and maintain performance reports for teams and clients.
- Complete audits of media invoices and generate monthly reports for clients, process invoices for payment.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Entry level to one year of experience working in the media space with similar duties (relevant internship experience in this space will be considered if entry level)
- Familiarity with media concepts, processes, practices and common tools
- Healthcare knowledge preferred
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Can collaborate with agency teams to get the work done
- Communicates well in written and verbal formats
- Able to work closely with media team, but also perform work independently
- Can juggle multiple tasks and priorities well
- Able to work well in fast-paced, detail oriented environment with ongoing changes
ReviveHeath is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. ReviveHealth recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.