Join Our Team: Senior Account Supervisor - Public Relations
Collaboration is our watchword.
POSITION: Senior Account Supervisor (SAS)
DEPARTMENT: Public Relations
EXPERIENCE: 6-8 years
REPORTS TO: PR Department Lead
A strong SAS possesses well-honed skills in the full range of PR strategies and tactics (including but not limited to press releases, media relations, collateral development, thought leadership, corporate communications, community relations programs, issues management) with a strong focus on developing and executing compelling media relations and PR programming for our clients. This professional will be a strategic thinker who understands PR's role and impact, and one who also has demonstrated experience in the development and execution of PR programs, within the healthcare space particularly in the context of integrated engagements. This person should know multiple assets of the healthcare space and thrive on being capable (and excited) to keep pace with many changes of the industry. This person will have multiple media relationships ranging both trade, business and national outlets and not only be able to execute a successful media relations program as an individual but will be able to lead junior staff in pitch creation, media research, targeting and outreach. This person will bring fresh ideas to the way the team approaches media relations and engagement.
- Exhibit strong understanding of the PR landscape, measurement and analytics.
- Comfortable pitching, selling ideas and concepts to others.
- Helps to grow and maintain client relationships as part of an integrated team by delivering top quality work, working collaboratively with others, and constantly watching for new opportunities.
- Provide strategic and tactical counsel to clients that helps achieve clients' business goals.
- Lead/own and execute PR projects; independently accountable; develop, oversee and manage complex PR work.
- Delegate and monitor work of junior team members; regularly coach and give feedback.
- Collaborate with team members in Client Experience and across departments to deliver strategic and creative PR work for clients.
- Monitor, measure and report performance on builds and campaigns; regularly monitor and create ROI and performance reports for PR work.
- Monitor PR channels on a daily basis for latest trends and case studies.
- Billable target of 80%.
- Agency experience required; integrated agency preferred.
- Health care industry knowledge and experience is required.
- Must exhibit a demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful PR and media relations programs, and have knowledge of monitoring and analytical tools with an ability to synthesize data
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, verbal, written, and over the phone.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.