Join Our Team: Senior Copywriter
Collaboration is our watchword.
POSITION: Senior Copywriter
EXPERIENCE: 10+ years
REPORTS TO: Creative Director
ReviveHealth is seeking a passionate and highly conceptual Senior Copywriter to join our growing Creative Team. The Senior Copywriter is, along with a Senior Art Director, responsible for breakthrough big brand ideas and creative execution across multiple channels. The position requires a thorough understanding of creative platform development, experience executing creative across multiple mediums, and superior copywriting skills. Experience working in the healthcare and B2B category a plus, but not mandatory.
- Serves as the copywriter member of a creative team responsible for multiple projects across all practice areas, coordinating with internal and external resources.
- Participate in or lead the creative process for projects from conception to completion.
- Participate in creative development, reviews, feedback and final draft with strategy and account teams.
- Supports copy development of concepts throughout the entire creative lifecycle, from initial explorations through final copywriting deliverables, all in a timely and accurate manner.
- Produces deliverables that may include, but are not limited to: Advertising Campaign Concepts (broadcast television, web video, print, out of home, digital, experiential), Video Storyboards, Collateral and Print Ads, Newsletters, Website Mock- ups/comps, Online Ads, Infographics, Social Media, and Email Marketing Templates.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or related degree in copywriting or advertising communications.
- 10+ years’ experience working as a conceptual advertising copywriter
- Agency experience serving both B2B and B2C companies preferred
- A portfolio of highly conceptual work that shows application of concept and copywriting across multiple channels
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time
- Team player with the confidence and integrity to earn client and internal team confidence quickly
- Ability to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
- Experience in health services a plus
Be better. Own it. Have fun. Be authentic. Be more than more of the same. Act with respect and transparency.