Join Our Team: Senior Project Manager
Collaboration is our watchword.
POSITION: Senior Project Manager
DEPARTMENT: Project Management
EXPERIENCE: 8+ years
REPORTS TO: Project Management Lead
A strong Senior Project Manager possesses well-honed skills in the full range of Project Management approaches that brings complex integrated campaigns to life, from kick off until final delivery and project close. The professional will be responsible for driving the workflow process between Client Relationship Management and Brand Engagement departments to assist in scoping, budgeting, scheduling, and delivering innovative integrated programs – on time and on budget – and ultimately has fun doing it all.
- Exhibit strong understanding of integrated marketing communications programs and the process for creative design and development and materials trafficking process, and advocate for these processes as needed.
- Works closely with PM Lead and Program Director, PM in management and integration of project management methodologies and tools and maintains ongoing compliance of PM tool.
- Closely collaborates with other Project Managers within function.
- Develops budgets and pricing for new business and organic growth related scopes of work.
- Manages project forecasting to ensure appropriate utilization of people and predict agency revenues.
- Manages project team utilization to ensure on time project delivery.
- Develops and manages multiple, comprehensive project schedules to meet targeted deadlines in a fast-paced, fluid, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Organize and set clear expectations for all project tasks and deliverables and hold project team members accountable for meeting deadlines.
- Leads cross-functional team meetings in terms of setting the agenda, providing appropriate materials in advance of meetings and ensuring to-dos and next steps are set and followed.
- Monitor and document changes in project scope, and make adjustments as needed to ensure project timelines, budgets, and quality are not adversely affected.
- Help facilitate and implement a streamlined workflow of agency processes.
- Facilitate collaboration on a fully integrated team, including members of Client Relationship Management, Brand Engagement, and each department: Insights, Digital, Creative, Content, PR, and Issues/Crisis.
- Maintains vendor relationships. Communicates project schedule shifts confirming availability of vendor and escalates risk to PM lead for sourcing new vendors as necessary.
- Manage and work with multiple internal and external resources (such as speciality vendors, production partners, traditional print outlets, and other fulfillment counterparts as needed by the program) to meet the needs of complex engagements.
- Billable target of 75%.
- PMP certification and knowledge of project management tools/methodologies required.
- Experience working within an integrated marketing communications agency with knowledge of marketing, advertising, digital, creative and public relations functions strongly preferred.
ReviveHeath is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. ReviveHealth recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.