Join Our Team: Strategy Director
Collaboration is our watchword.
POSITION: Strategy Director
REPORTS TO: SVP/Insights
A Strategy Director is responsible for the quality and effectiveness of the insights and strategies developed for clients and the agency, and is expected to be both a leader and team member. The Strategy Director makes significant contributions to: client success; agency business development; department tools, cohesion and reputation; and the agency’s evolution into a premier integrated marketing agency.
- Build fruitful relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Maintain regular and consistent contact with key clients (along side account management leads), and anticipate client needs.
- Collaborate with lead team members to create strategies around brand, identity, experience, messaging, communication strategy, and engagement.
- Develop and manage budgets for strategic projects.
- Make recommendations regarding client investment in research and strategy projects.
- Proactively review clients’ marketplace performance and and make iterative adjustments to strategies.
Brand, Message, and Communications Strategy:
- Lead the development and execution of strategy development for branding and integrated market-wide campaigns to enhance awareness and engagement of the clients’ brand.
- Engagements could include brand strategy, brand identity, brand storytelling, digital or content marketing, identifying performance metrics, and other related engagements.
- Partner with account management to grow existing accounts.
- Support agency growth in collaboration with business development team.
- Support business development efforts, as requested by EVP and approved by SVP/Strategic Planning.
- Play role in recruitment of additional Research & Planning staff.