Join Our Team: Writer
Collaboration is our watchword.
YEARS EXPERIENCE: 3-5 Years
REPORTS TO: Vice President, Content Strategy
ReviveHealth is looking for a talented writer who loves to develop and dissect stories, and who demonstrates the ability to share these stories across multiple mediums and channels. The ideal candidate will have experience writing in a variety formats – from white papers to sales collateral to blog and social media posts. The content needs of our clients are diverse, so versatility in this role is key. The Writer will join our Content team, yet must be able to collaborate with members of our other departments, such as Creative, Public Relations, Digital, Issues/Crisis, Insights, Project Management, and Client Experience.
- Create diverse content for multiple mediums, including print, web, social media, email, and collateral, among others.
- Write long and short-form content based on client need and content strategy.
- Develop stories that can be effectively deployed across multiple channels.
- Participate in the co-creation of content marketing campaigns, often spanning a variety of channels.
- Bring fresh and creative ideas to our clients as it relates to content creation and distribution.
- Use story to engage target audiences and usher through the decision-making process.
- Synthesize heavy, complex subject matter into compelling and accessible content assets.
- Write in ways that humans and search engines both love.
- Understand, protect, and project the voice and tone of our clients when creating content.
- Conduct research, review relevant materials, and interview stakeholders to understand the essence of the ask.
- Collaborate with Digital, Creative, PR, Insights, and Issues/Crisis departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, communications, English, or related field.
- Talent and enthusiasm for storytelling.
- Experience with creating content for campaigns that span multiple channels and mediums, particularly digital (with samples to share).
- An understanding of owned, earned, and paid channels.
- A willingness and ability to be versatile and nimble.
- Experience working within an integrated marketing agency preferred.
- Knowledge of healthcare preferred.
- Billable target of 85%.