Operation Recovery Episodes
Operation Recovery: Finale with Nate Kaufman
Download today's powerpoint slides.
- Be Selfish when it comes to contract negotiations with payors.
- Prepare for an unfair fight and have a strategy in place to negotiate the rates and terms you need.
- Focus on achieving meaningful, growing market share and industry benchmark profitability.
- This is important for a number of reasons, but will also give you more leverage in your payor/provider negotiations.
- Stay on high alert when you hear the words “value-based care” from payors.
- It is often used as a system to transfer wealth from providers to payors.
- Strengthen physician relationships and develop a culture of trust, communication and understanding.
- Take advantage of the goodwill being shown to providers: tell your story because no one knows how long it will last.